Sunday, December 11, 2016

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Fanny - Review and Swatches




Review Tiếng Việt
Hello everyone, how are you doing? Nice to meet you.
Today I decide to start my very own blog about beauty and lifestyle in Japan. 
For the first post of my blog, I want to do a little review about my favourite lipstick formula of all time - Nars Audacious Lipstick in Fanny.



I actually bought this lipstick for my best friend back in Vietnam because she heard so many good reviews about this lipstick formula.
If you don't know Nars Audacious Lipstick, the line launched in Fall 2014 and since then it has been a very well-known and well-loved lipstick by the beauty community. The line is famous for its incredible pigmentation and long-wear.


The package is so luxurious. it feels very heavy and I love the magnetic cap.
The texture is amazing, it's pigmented and moisturizing while it's not heavy. I wore it a whole day and the color was still bright at the end of the day.


The color Fanny is a cool-toned, medium-dark berry pink with a soft sheen. The color is so beautiful. Some days when I am too lazy to wear too much makeup, a glide of this lipstick on my lips would give me a complete look and I can be confident to go out.



Pros of Nars Audacious Lipstick in Fanny:
Pigmented
Long-wear
Moisturizing
Vibrant color
Luxurious package with the magnetic cap
Cons of Nars Audacious Lipstick in Fanny:
Kinda expensive

Overall, I'm very impressed with this lipstick and will buy more colors when I can. The only downside maybe the price.

I bought this lipstick in a Nars store in Yokohama, Japan and it costs 3888 yen (around $33).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...