Monday, December 26, 2016

VENUSFORT - JP VLOG



Hello everyone,
This is a very small vlog to start my 🔥JP Vlog series🔥, no intro, no ending, just a spur of moment that I wanted to film this place. I want to start a series to vlog about all the beautiful places in Japan. I went to VenusFort in Odaiba yesterday in Christmas and it was my first time there.
Venus Fort is part of the Palette Town complex in Tokyo's waterside Odaiba district. It's a shopping mall with artificial sunset sky and Venetian themed interior.
The place is so beautiful and magical. When I walked in I felt like I went back to the era of European Renaissance.
I cannot find words to describe how beautiful this place is so please watch the video and enjoy it!
Food is pretty pricey here and some restaurants sell super high quality steak. But there is a Lotteria🍔 on the first floor if you don't want to hurt your wallet.
💎Nearest stations:
Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line (recommended)
Aomi Station on the Yurikamome Line

💎Come say hi to me on my social media sites!
Instagram: vvyhuynh
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vvyhuynh (y)
youtube: vvyhuynh
blog: http://vvyhuynh.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...